10 – 11a.m. EST
Families often recognize depressive symptoms better than clients who have depression themselves. Thus, families are important forces of care, comfort, and coping! This presentation aims to explore depression of a family member within the family system, signs and symptoms, and ways of support. Resources and information will be made available on how to assist families when they have a loved one who has a depression diagnosis.
- Participants will learn to recognize signs and symptoms of depression
- Participants will learn pragmatic ways to support family members with depression
- Participants will explore the impact of depression on the entire family
- Rachel P. Jacoby, LPCC, NCC, CFLE, CTP
- Clark Ausloos, LPC, LPSC, NCC